Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spring has Sprung - Top Nail Picks for Spring

Here are some of my fav nail polishes for spring. Now i would have a nude color, but i do not own one that i like yet, but i do have an honorable mention and i think one that i would have up here if i had it. And that would be Chanel's Inattendu, which is a warm opaque nude. Another one i would mention would be a pale yellow, but i dont have one yet either. Also i didn't put any peaches. Those i have, but they dont look got on me at all. I think because i have a yellow undertone in my skin as opposed to fair people with pink undertones.
Essie Geranium - a bright vintage red orange, the consistency is kind of a translucent jelly, so its not opaque, but two coats is fine. You would think i would want this in my summer collection, and you could, but i think its more effective in the spring for the whole nautical vintage trend.
OPI Sparrow Me the Drama - My classic dusky rose color for the vintage girly trend, love it.
Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi - My pastel Easter egg pink fav, love it.
Sephora by OPI Dear Diary - subdued ballerina pale pink, not really a must have for me, but since i dont have a nude it makes my picks look more complete.
OPI Stranger Tides - Murky avocado green, love it.
OPI Mermaids Tears - Dusky sea foam green, love it.
Essie Mint Candy Apple - a popular eye-catching mint green.
OPI I Want to be A-Lone Star - A silver pale blue, love it.
Essie Lilacism - had to throw in a purple. My fav cool toned lilac color, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment