Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Bit of a Haul:)

Yes!!!! i got it, the Chanel Christmas nail gift set. A bit of a splurge, but i had a discount and this item is extremely rare!! My store only got two! In it contains three discontinued colors none of which are sold separately anymore. Gold Lame, the infamous gold color Lorraine Stanick goes on about. Coromandel, the vintage red, just got removed from the counters. I tried that one on and thats what made me have to have this set, its a gorgeous, sexy, vintage red... I can compare it to OPI Off With Her Red, from the Alice in Wonderland collection. And lastly Rouge Noir, available in the Rouge Coco lipstick collection. But i was told this color was never released in the States only in Europe. Its a deep garnet color. Compareable to mmm not really sure:{
Next i was recommended the Clinique Acne line to try for my troubled face, not sure how i like it yet. Picked up some foundation finally to start my collection, Mat Lumiere, its not my fav but its pretty good, i like Vita Lumiere very much but with my face being oily i wasn't sure if its a good buy. And lastly while rummaging through my CCO i picked up Relaxed shadestick from the warm and cozy collection. I just got it because i didn't have one and i thought i give it a try. Now i've been using it everyday. I love it:) Its a great base for brown eyeshadows, it makes them look so much better than the Painterly paintpot ive been using (and do not combine the two, use one or the other). I would definitely recommend this item to anyone. The color of it is pretty much like a cream version of Tempting eyeshadow.

1 comment:

  1. very jealous of all the chanel. I have one chanel item and I love it but I want more...lol

    ReplyDelete