Sunday, September 26, 2010

Over-Haul:)

I've been a busy bee:) Haaad to get Nars Galapagous, its the goldy brown single eyeshadow. And Nars Tzarine duo is gorgeous, its perfect for winter with a blue liner....I love nars eyeshadows!!! Next i want to get the Euradice? duo... Ok then I've been eyeing Bikini Peach Glossimer by Chanel for months and my counter still had it sooo yes i got it. And also Muse lipstick, but i might return it because i have the exactly the same color with Benefit's Good-to-Go lipstick... ugh i hate that, i swore i would never do that and i did. Another thing i have to mention and i forgot to include is Dior Exstase Mascara.... i love it, it hate the brush cause its all curvy and weird, but the mascara itself it dramatic, buildable, and glossy without being clumpy.

3 comments:

  1. oh, but you can never have too many lipsticks! it looks such a gorgeous colour as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul - I really really want the NARS Galapagous but cant bring myself to splash out on it at the min! :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought so too at first, its a great eyeshadow but was it worth the splurge... i think so, and what has won me over is the mini nars packaging, it looks like a little nars baby:)

    ReplyDelete